Friday, April 29, 2005

Kya Kool khai khum

k{
(
Im taking inspiration from Ekta kapoor.She's taught me so much.I mean,I realised that whatever I do,however hard I end up working,im still going to be a failure in life if theres no k in my name,or someplace around me.Because you see k stands for karma,and by adding a k in all possible places ,it improves my karma.Dont believe it??Go ahead ,try it yourself.Youll be surprised at the results.
When I was pondering over my future "Nnaaamkkarran Sanskaaarr",I Read the article about *Star* numerologist Mr.Jumaani.He says,that numbers rule our world.So the reason why Shourobh Ganguly is not doing well,is not because hes playing plain badly,but because he wears Jersey no.99.He should switch to 24 he says,because no 6 again somehow stands for akhdkhd in the house of jwhrohhht thats why hghohohogho which rules the planet of ghohgogohgohghhghghigh is not matching the numerological equivalent of his name,so if he changes his jersey to number 24 then he'll be back with a bang(No wait!! bang doesnt seem to have the right numbers.we should make that ngab,no ngam,Yes this is perfect,NAGMA!!you see Nagma and Saurav are both numerologically ruled by the god of lust,sorry light,surya,and thats why they offered prayers at the konark temple!!yes,that really fits in well)
Therefore,im thinking of changing my name.I think i should make it kganesh,or kkganesh(i can imagine people going around trying to call my name,ekdum shahrukh style,hey kk..ganesh!!),or better still,Kanesh.So please,change your names,and reap the benefits.
Have you also noted that the total number of letters and characters in this post also has an equivalent of 6??And Ive also added an extra k which has improved my karma so much,that im actually feeling more confident,and thats why im going to do well in life.Amazing,isnt it??
)
}

4 comments:

The TwoHeaded one n Trillian said...

A new low in the history of blogging. give it up for kkg, ladies n gentlemen

ANANd

hey, allow anonymous comments..how else can ppl abuse you without pressure?

Ganesh Hegde said...

thanks a lot i really kneeded it.
and about the abuse part,you chickenshit,do it face to face!!

Salil said...

Look whose talking about lows! and even more, about giving up! ;-)

Ganesh Hegde said...

saanya:i agree with you totally.Ekta kapoor serials had their place in the limelight,i guess its time for them to take a bow,and leave graciously.
Btw ,Jassi..has had to make an exit from the primetime slot after it went the ekta kapoor way of making people believe that some people were sleeping with other people,when they actually werent,and similar such scandals.