Sunday, April 17, 2005

My First post on My first blog

After one year of listening to people discussing blogs whenever i visited B.C.,i decided to have a blog of my own.Not that i had any particular animosity towards weblogs.Its just that BSNL made sure that i didnt have a decent net connection,which meant that i had to make regular trips to the nearby cybercafe to check mail,and that i didnt have enough time for this 'indulgence'.Finally i decided that ive had enough,so when Sify came up with a decent offer, i jumped on to the broad-bandwagon,and here i am,with enough of online time to create some space for myself on the web(and be an active contributor too) .
Ive never understood the actual need of a blog.I still dont.But after beginning to write my first post,I get the feeling that its out of the need to express yourself,maybe in a way that can never be done in a conversation.Maybe its done out of the urge to show to others, how intellectually inclined you are.Seems pretty confusing,and i sure would like to get some comments on this.
Till my next post,
Ganesh

3 comments:

Ganesh Hegde said...

Keith,i didnt get what you said.could you be a little more specific.

Salil said...

Comrade Chairman?? Ganesh, your blog is already a commie moutpiece ;-)

Ganesh Hegde said...

dude,i wouldnt care if it were a commie ar**hole